You can enjoy an interactive time (Q&A included) with a maiko, a traditional dancer and entertainer. The meeting is held in English by a certified Kyoto guide, so you will get to know the maiko culture easily. No prior knowledge required! W
1. Introduction of the show
An explanation of the today's show.
2. Classical dance performance and introduction of the maiko profession
The maiko performs a classical dance, shortly after her entrance into the room. She introduces herself and her profession afterwards.
3. Traditional games with the maiko
Playing traditional games is an essential element of the maiko entertainment. Let's try them together!
4. Deep insight into the Kyoto culture
A detailed explanation of the Kyoto culture and maiko's daily life.
5. Question corner with the maiko
The guests are able to ask the maiko some questions directly.
6. Second dance performance
The last but not least dance performance.
7. Commemorative photoshoot with small souvenirs
An individual photo session. You can take commemorative selfies with the maiko and take home a small gift from her.